Senior Class Memories

This year’s seniors were asked to share their most memorable moments from their four years at PHS. Here is what they had to say:

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT

Some of my most memorable moments come from both of the in-person musicals we’ve had. The first one being Mamma Mia with the lovely Ms. Holub directing us and the second musical directed by the awesome Mrs. Sweeney. The rest all came from Preble’s orchestra.

My most memorable moment was when I waited with my friends in line for the food trucks. It was a very hot day and I waited for about an hour. It was fun talking to my friends and seeing all the different foods.

Trashawn Arts hitting the splits during the dance battles between grades during the pep rally my freshman year. Then Jacob Wolfe tried doing them after, and he definitely tore something. 

Being able to grow up with people who I really care about and being able to see where life will take us. Being able to see and spend time with one another every day is something I’ll miss.

My most memorable moment is getting rained out at our Hoco game. Color guard was all ready to perform but it started pouring. Being with friends in the rain and laughing was so much fun.

On the first day of school my freshman year, I tripped down the stairs, fell in gym class, and had applesauce explode all over me. 

Senior Year homecoming watching the football players take their last walk across the field.

When we were all in the auditorium and Mr. LeCaptain was singing Boom Chicka Boom.

My favorite memory was when I went to state for Skills USA with Andrew Kuznetov, Chase Duffy, and Logan Nowak. 

My favorite moment was getting the dub on basketball senior night.

I gave Mr. Buck cornbread mix because I was late one day. 

When Center Stage made finals at Fort Atkinson and won at Southwest.

During homecoming week I toilet papered a cop car with a cop.

Learning Mr. Mac was my advisory teacher… the rest was history.

When Mr. Koerner told me I couldn’t drop out of band. 

ESPN showing up to the boys basketball game.

Trey Arts winning the 2019 freshman dance off.

Homecoming  freshman year was fun. 

First day of freshman year.

Kpop Club Talent show.

All the dances and football games.

The senior walk in football. 

Pep rallies!

Seniors, we wish you nothing but the best in all your future endeavors. Thanks for making the last four years at Preble memorable for us all. Remember, once a Hornet, always a Hornet!